Office Protocols & Infection Control
Dear patients and visitors,
Please follow the following protocol upon your arrival to our practice to have a safe environment for yourself and others
1. Please fill up the provided online Health Questioners prior to your arrival
2. Please do not bring any company with you, since we are practicing social distancing and trying to keep our waiting area unoccupied or keep it to one person at a time as needed.
3. If you need to be assisted, your company can leave his phone number to be called when your dental work is completed.
4. Please wear your own mask upon arrival or ask staff to give you one if you do not have any.
5. Please Sanitize your hand upon arrival.
6. Please give your name to the front desk staff to help you with your visit
7. Please allow our staff to check your temperature on your forehead by the touch-less thermometer prior to admit you
8. Please inform my staff to reschedule your appointment, if you feel headache, coughing, runny nose or any weakness
9. Please use the provided mouth rinse to rinse your mouth prior to be seated
10. You may be asked to wait for a couple of minutes until you are seated
We highly appreciate your cooperation and will be gladly ready to answer any questions or concerns that you might have.
Dr. Mehdi and team
New Office Announcements
Visiting Time Information & Infection Control
Download Patient Screening Form